Saturday, May 19, 2012

Freebie Friday Hunt!


This Friday, Vershe released an adorable outfit with beautiful skins. I'm really shocked to see such a nice skin for free so big thanks to them for this great skin. You can see  have added lipstick and eyeliner, but it is also great without it. 

You do have to join the group to be able to accept the free gifts. They are hidden within the store til the end of the day. 




The outfit is totally adorable. Who doesn't love watermelons? OMG-When I saw this outfit on the wall I was super excited to get it. Who doesn't love great free clothing. And everyone can use some watermelon themed clothes for sure!

I have the top paired with some capris by Kyoot, I will be blogging these separately soon!


The shoes just speak for themselves. And they have the option of changing your colors to many more. 


Go to Vershe NOW!


Will be up until Saturday Night 12:00 am SLT!

No comments:

Post a Comment