Sunday, May 13, 2012

Getting my shopping on!

Ahhh. This week has been a fabulous one! After Culture Shock opened up and then a new set of things arrived at C88 I was super excited to go grab a few things. Ok maybe a few hundred things, but shhh don't tell anyone. If you haven't already get to Culture Shock and even if you don't buy anything you can see tons of great things and even grab a few gifts here and there. 

But to show off the boots I bought at CS I had to show the beautiful new dress that Shey will be releasing soon. At 599L I think this dress is perfect and to die for!! 


If you haven't noticed yet, this dress is MESH and it's utterly perfect!! It comes in a wide range of textures and patterns for you to chose from. I LOVE IT!

Here are just a few of my favorite designs included:



There are still a few more that are included and I'm really amazed at the choices of patterns and textures. They are great for everyone!


I'm also wearing some lovely hair from D!va that is a free group gift! You can also change the style of short or long to go with what you like. 

And of course I had to add some great jewelry and I found the perfect thing at PurpleMoon and I was sooooo excited to show it to you all. I feel it's a really great necklace and earrings and it just completes the look.

Well I hope you all enjoy this weeks look and hurry and go get ur shopping on!

Love,
Lovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment