Thursday, May 3, 2012

More and more!

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by again as I give you some free items again today.

I am super excited for a dress I found this week! It is amazing to find MESH that is FREE!


It comes in even more colors and is perfect for just a night out or a day at the beach!

Jane's as a group gift but FREE!!


I love this FREE jewelry group gift from R.A Crystal. It went perfect with my dress and there are even more free gifts awaiting you!






I was super excited to see -Siss Boom- give out a skin this week, I was even more excited to fall in love with it. How light and realistic it feels makes it a plus, I love the beauty mark as well. As for a FREE gift I definitely think it's a must! (Gift changes weekly get it now!!)

Then we have Mimi's Boutique's lovely skin that has been out for sometime, but with it's look any person would love it for FREE! My favorite on this skin is how cute it makes my nose look. Super excited to have found it! There is even a lucky chair near by with some nice shoes so go quick and grab it!

Also wearing: Flats from Ingenue for just 100L

No comments:

Post a Comment